Ansha Kotyk - Fiction Author

A writer's blog

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Something a Little Different

Don't worry I'm still working on my book. But I wanted to post a link to my sister's friend's blog.
Martha and Dani have ditched their day jobs and are traveling the world for 6 months. How cool is that? They started in April by traveling the US to visit family. Hey, if you're going to travel the world you had better visit the relatives. They are now in Spain for the next month. Martha is a wonderful writer and her daily blogs are a great read. I highly recommend checking it out. :)
Meanwhile my hubby fantasizes about being able to travel the world.

Labels:

2 Comments:

    • At 7:19 AM, Blogger Martha & Dani said…

      Hi Ansha!
      I managed to hunt down your blog, and lo and behold, there'a a link to mine! Thanks for that sweetie. I look forward to reading through your notes about your book. Keep up the great work, and best wishes as you go through the process of getting it published! You're an inspiration! I look forward to buying a copy and making you sign it for me!
      Much love,
      Martha

       
    • At 3:14 PM, Blogger Night Diva Maria said…

      Oh how cool! to travel the world!
      I'd so love to do that!
      and I'd tag you while I was at it ;)
      So check my blog for details ;)

       
    • Post a Comment